Chiropractor Michael Stone D.C.
Dr. Michael Stone has dedicated his life to learning, integrating, and applying natural forms of health and healing- beginning as a young teen - practicing natural health techniques in his own life. He received a B.S. in Biology from M.I.U. in 1980, and then began a more in-depth study of Ayurveda in India. He graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in 1985. In 1997, he completed three years of advanced training in "The Diagnosis & Management of Internal Disorders, Preventive Medicine and Nutritional Therapy." In addition, he became a Board Certified Chiropractic Internist.
Dr. Stone has maintained a Preventive Medicine and Chiropractic Practice in Tucson since July 1991.
- B.S. in Biology, MIU, 1980
- Graduated Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1985
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Arizona Association of Chiropractic
- Arizona Board Certified Acupuncture & Physiotherapy
- Board Certified Chiropractic Internist 1998
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Ayurvedic Institute, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Founder/Instructor for Community Health Education Since 1991 - "Health Strategies"
- Flying Samaritans member Board of Directors and past president
|Monday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||11:00am - 3:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|